Leave a message for Judy on her guestbook

Monday, December 22, 2008

Counting down the hours

Hi. I have been counting down the hours till surgery since I woke up this morning. 20.5 hours from right now. I will be waking up Tuesday morning around 4am to take a bath in hibicleans before I head to the hospital. I will leave my parents house around 4:45am to get to the hospital and check in at 5:30am! Today I have been packing my hospital bag and doing laundry, etc. to get ready.

Not much else to write right now but I just wanted to share.

4 comments:

wafelenbak said...

Judy, I will be thinking of you tomorrow & anxious to hear the results!

What now? said...

Judy, I'm lighting a candle for ya sweetie. I wish I could give you a BIG HUG...I mean, SuPeR BiG HuG!!!

Hey, remember that time when you, Heather and me were sharing a room in NYC, and had that one long night of talking together about life and stuff? The week in NYC with you guys was actually a very definitive point in my new chapter after leaving my husband. And you two were always so reliable for me to see how life moves on and always bring new things your way.

You are blessed and loved by so many!!!

And if you can't sleep, sit down and write a song for me to put music to.

-steph

anonymom said...

Hey, we'll be thinking of you tomorrow...you'll do great!

Unknown said...

Hi Judy,

I've been thinking a lot about you and your recovery. Know that your friends and family are with you. Things are going to go better than expected, I just know it.

Love,
John Bouris