Leave a message for Judy on her guestbook

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Round two of Chemo tomorrow

Hi. I have my second round of Chemo coming up tomorrow. I am dreading it because I am not looking forward to getting sick again. People have been saying that the first round is the worst because you don't know what to expect. Now that I know what to expect I find that I am still afraid. The good news is that after tomorrow I can say that I am half way done with my Chemo. Ah. The games I play with my head to get through this. Fun.

I have added some new pictures to my slide show of my hair as it is now. Most of my hair falls out in the shower so I am guessing that in two more showers it will be all gone. Right now it is very thin and patchy. I have been wearing my winter hat indoors because my head gets so cold.

Take care. More to come soon.

1 comment:

anonymom said...

Do _not_ underestimate the power of "at least I am halfway through." It can really help you slog through some crappy crap if you can see the end in sight.

Good luck tomorrow. You'll do great.