Leave a message for Judy on her guestbook

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Since my last post

Hi. This past Monday I had another breast expansion. One more fill up and the two will match! Very exciting.

I added more pictures to my slide show. If you are curious to see what my fake breast looks like then check it out. If not, don't look.

I have Chemo this Wednesday again. I am kind of mad that it's that time again. I am over it. Even though it's every three weeks it seems like it's every week. My doc is having me take steroids two extra days around my chemo in hopes that that will help me to not have another allergic reaction. So, that means two extra days of crying. On the plus side I am going to work out this time around to see if I bulk up at all. Fingers crossed.

I went to the American Cancer Society this past Friday to get a free wig. It was fun! i went from being embarrassed to feeling like cancer girl to having fun. I laughed a lot. I think it was the most I laughed about cancer since I was diagnosed. It was a much needed laugh.

Talk to you all soon.

Judy

2 comments:

Kat said...

I'm so sorry you have to go through all this, and so GLAD there's some laughing and fun. Really - life shouldn't just be crying and eye-gunk.

Thinking about you,
Kat

M said...

Just caught up on your posts and photos. You are a tough chick. xo, Mary